Better World Club (BWC), America’s only environmentally friendly auto club, announced that it has partnered with Gales Creek Insurance Services (GCIS) of Portland, Oregon, a division of JD Fulwiler, so that BWC members can receive GCIS’s BIKEon, the first nationwide, comprehensive, and affordable accident and liability insurance for bicyclists. Offered exclusively to members enrolled in Better World Club’s industry-leading bicycle roadside assistance program, BIKEon provides cyclist’s to $50,000 accident insurance, and liability payment of up to $1 million for each occurrence in the event of an accident that is caused by the bicyclist and results in injuries to other people or damage to property.
Sustainable Streets has signed on as an affiliate member and we are pleased to offer you a $10 discount off a new membership in the bicycle roadside assistance program. Simply click on the BWC banner at the top left and select JOIN NOW, the discount will be applied during checkout.
Comprehensive BIKEon Accident and Liability Insurance policy is included in the $
39.95, $29.95 after Sustainable Streets discount, bicycle roadside assistance program at no additional charge for the primary member, it is available with or without Better World Club’s auto club memberships. Bicycle Associates can be added for $17.00 each which includes both roadside assistance and the insurance. Please note there is a one time set up fee of $12.00 for new memberships.
The list of benefits for Bike Only Members includes:
- 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance for you and your bicycle - NOW includes $100,000 Accident Coverage & $1M General Liability insurance.
- Subscription to American Bicyclist magazine (please allow 4-6 weeks for first delivery)
- Discounts and special offers on travel, cycling products, and more
- The League’s Annual Almanac, Tourfinder & Ride Guide
- Discount prices at League events, including the National Rally of Cyclists
- E-newsletter for the latest cycling news
- The good feeling of knowing that you’re helping to create a bicycle-friendly America!